COSMETIC FACIAL AESTHETICS
At Iris Eye Center, we offer non-surgical facial aesthetics, a combination of treatments administered by Accredited Medical Professionals that reduce the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin, promoting a smoother and more youthful look. We can perform Botox and Juvederm right here at our Piedmont Avenue office.
NON-SURGICAL COSMETIC PROCEDURES (OUT-PATIENT)
Smooth out the lines below the nose, around the mouth & chin
remove FOREHEAD + EYEBROW wrinkles + around the eyes
GAIN fuller, MORE SUPPLE lips
Facial Areas To Ask Us About
- Chin lines
- Crow's feet
- Eyebrow lift
- Glabellar 'frown' lines
- Forehead 'worry' lines
- Nasolabial 'laughter' lines
- Periorial 'smile' lines
- Marionette lines (oral commisures)
- Vermilion border (lip definition, lip augmentation)
Before + After Treatments
Millions of people already know about BOTOX Cosmetic, a nonsurgical prescription treatment that helps temporarily improve moderate-to-severe frown lines between the brows in people ages 18 to 65.
These lines are sometimes referred to a 1's, 11's, 111's. Which 1 are you?
OUR COSMETIC SPECIALISTS
Barbara DeVane D.O.
Dr. DeVane is a Board Certified Ophthalmologist with over 15 years' experience diagnosing and treating patients with medical ophthalmic complaints. She has a special interest in facial aesthetics, including Botox and Fillers.
Dr. DeVane grew up in North Canton, OH and received her Bachelor of Science degree from Ohio University in Athens, OH. She then attended Medical School at Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine at Ohio University, where she received her medical degree. She completed her internship and ophthalmology residency at Doctors Hospital in Columbus, OH, where she was named Chief Ophthalmology Resident. She moved to the Bay Area in 2000, and enjoys spending time with her husband and three daughters. Her hobbies include tennis, travel, watching sporting activities, and crafts.
Jahangir Sadeghi M.D.
Dr. Jahangir Sadeghi has been in practice for over two decades, seeing a wide variety of patients. Dr. Sadeghi comes to our office while practicing in Marin County for over fourteen years. After finishing his residency in Hershey, PA, and completing a fellowship at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, MD, he developed a passion for treating patients with eye problems. Within our office, Dr. Sadeghi and all providers treat the patients with the same family approach.
Did YOU Know?
Important facts about BOTOX™ Cosmetic:
- 1st FDA-approved botulinum toxin to temporarily improve moderate-to-severe from lines between the brows in people ages 18-65
- The 10th year of real, noticeable results that are proven to last up to 4 months
- #1 prescribed product of its kind in the US
- 11 million procedures have been performed since 2002
- Approved in 72 countries for aesthetic use (called VISTABEL outside the US)
- BOTOX™ Cosmetic has a record of experience that your healthcare professional knows and trusts
- High Satisfaction rate (over 95% since May 2011) among people surveyed who were treated with BOTOX™ Cosmetic
Data source: Botoxcostmetic.com
ARE COSMETIC AESTHETICS RIGHT FOR ME?